Kharkov Markets Association
- Identify the main points of the organizational structure of the markets.
- To analyze the features of internal work processes in market administrations.
- To consider the technical and organizational features of the reports of the employees of the markets.
- To identify the specifics of work processes for providing services to customers.
- Identify typical customer paths.
- Analyze the current situation and the potential for the distribution of terminals among customers.
- Create recommendations for the development of a CRM system.
- Managers and employees of the Association's markets.
- Customers (tenants of retail outlets) .
- Cash and Settlement Department
- Contract Department (registration department)
- Trade Places Control Department
- Technical Service (engineering)
- Other departments (Commandant's office, cleaning, cleaners)
- Internal accounting report;
- External accounting report;
- Financial report;
- Utility reporting;
- The renter under the contract;
- The renter on exclusive lease rights;
- The renter of a temporary trading place on a ticket;
- The renter of a temporary retail space by subscription;
In all markets (except the Terminal and Sumy), the administration did not interfere in any way with the installation of terminals by tenants. Many entrepreneurs are not ready to use terminals. Some are not satisfied with the disclosure of their turnover to banks and, therefore, to the state, others consider the percentage of charging for the use of non-cash payment too high. The administration of the markets believes that banks should offer the best conditions, as it is in their interests.
Recommendations for CRM implementation:
The current state of business processes in the markets does not cause an urgent need for the introduction of a CRM system:
1. Division of CRM into internal (on a local network, for the organization) and external (for customers)
2. Coordinate the formats for uploading data that are needed for accounting 1c. In the near future, the transfer of the accounting department to new software seems unrealistic, and it will not bring significant benefits. “We will agree with you that these data will be stored in an intermediate database, in which only what is needed for accountants will be stored, you give the structure of the fields, login-password, then my classmates pull out, and there will be happiness.”
3. Coordinate the format of financial reports with the management of the Association. At the moment, the forms of completed reports are selected for the "wishes of the founder”: they have been approved for a long time, are familiar and convenient for employees, but employees will easily adapt to a different format if it is a "requirement from above".
4. Document flow. At the moment, it is dual - both electronic and paper.
- Contracts are entered into the 1c database, but are backed up by paper copies.
- Applications have electronic forms/ templates, but are filled out in paper form.
- The service cards are issued and sent in electronic form, but are duplicated by signed paper carriers.
Kharkov Markets Association